Tuesday 17 May 2016

Hola Yogis!


I am back in Sweden after a class trip to Spain. My folk high school year is coming to its end and this last month has been intense, therefore I have been missing in action these last weeks on the blog. 


However, I would like to through the ball to you now;
What do you want to read and learn more about? 


If you have any questions, requests on tips and sequences, don't hesitate to comment or send me an email on amanda.holmstrom.yoga@gmail.com and I will do my best to meet your needs ;)




Meanwhile, I hope you are with me on the 4 week challenge to Recharge and Improve Your Sleep in May on yogobe.com/fi/blog. In the latest post I shared a breathing technique to tap into the parasympathetic nervous system responsible for relaxation, digestion and healing. 

Click on the photo to read the whole article with information and tips on how you can effect your breath with breathing techniques. 


Stay tuned, stay rested! 
Namaste 


1 comment:

  1. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. Kelowna Prenatal Yoga

    ReplyDelete