Tuesday 12 July 2016

At The Moment


So summer yoga finally begun last week and I am amazed by how many people are showing up to practice outdoors. Keep up the practice guys or join if you have not yet had the time to! Click here to read more about the event. 

I also had the opportunity to be part of a breakfast and yoga event hosted by Frukostflickorna at Klemetsgårdarna last Saturday. The morning begun with a green smoothie, a flow yoga session outdoors followed by an amazing breakfast prepared by klemetsgårdarna. Thanks to Ella Grangärd the awesomeness was captured on photo.








Apart from enjoying being back in my home over summer; teaching yoga, offering massages and spending time with friends and family, I am doing a 40 day meditation challenge. 

Even though I have a regular meditation practice, I have never before committed to a 40 day challenge. I am at the moment on my 16th day of practicing Kritan Kriya, also known as Sa-Ta-Na-Ma meditation, one of the most powerful meditations to transform, according to Kundalini Yoga. This meditation is said to heal emotional wounds and balance the mental, emotional and physical body. 

Yogic science says that it takes 40 days to develop a habit and that 40 days of consistent meditation builds concentration, clears and re-programes the subconscious mind, reduces stress and invites peace instead. Click on the photo bellow for more detailed meditation instructions. 



Commit to what serves you, drop what does not.
Hope you all are doing well.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment