Monday 21 September 2015

Wind of change

A new chapter of my life has started, studying Wellness development at a folk high school in Sweden. So far we've been busy getting to know each other. Exploring the area around us by being on cycling, hiking and canoeing adventures, therefore my blogging has been a little missing in action, but I am getting back on track ;)

Next blog post will be an introduction to the Chakras, what they mean and why they matter. After that, beginning in October, I will guide you through the seven Chakras month by month, sharing yogi tips and yoga sequences for you to enjoy at home!


This is a photo of my new classmates (a wonderful group of people) after a yin yoga session. I am excited for what this year will bring, to grow both as a group but also individually. I am confident that this school and this year will allow for me to deepen my practice and my teaching! Trusting the journey pays off once again, gratitude fills my heart. 

Namaste

3 comments:

  1. Det låter som ni har det jättebra Amanda :) jag hoppas kommentarerna kommer til bloggen, verkar vara lite strul ..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det låter som ni har det jättebra Amanda :) jag hoppas kommentarerna kommer til bloggen, verkar vara lite strul ..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a great blog shared here with us, its really a informative posts. Thanks and keep sharing. want to share something with all kidney cleanse diet or homemade detox cleanse aim is to get back to your fitness and always feel fresh to start any work in your corner.During Cleanse process you should feel better and get some fresh energy to do any work but not enough to get into gym & do some workout it behaves according to your routine.

    ReplyDelete