Wednesday 5 August 2015

EXCITING news!

I will be moving to Sweden for one year to study wellness development and massage therapy in order to expand my yoga business and to be able to offer you even more! 

So for you guys who were looking forward to keeping up your practice with me, don't worry, I have good news. I will be back for holidays and weekends in Vaasa. Stay updated here, on my Facebook page and at Wasa Yoga Centers website for upcoming weekend courses and classes!

And there are Vinyasa YOGA VIDEOS in the making at the moment, so STAY TUNED!

I will also guide you through the 7 chakras (what they are and why they matter), I will be posting yin yoga sequences, yoga cures and other fun stuff for you to enjoy at home :)

I am still teaching at Wasa Yoga Center until the 18th of August, so if you are in Vaasa you are welcome to drop in and yoga with me. Also check out Wasa yoga centers autumn schedule and try out the different yoga styles this year!




















No comments:

Post a Comment